2018 CHRISTMAS MARKET
A STORY TO TELL
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29
Shop over 75 vendors offering handmade items, jewelry and home-based businesses
Enjoy refreshments and inspirational program at 10:45 a.m. with our speaker–a great storyteller, with a great story to tell!
Child care for preschoolers only available 9 a.m. to noon; free for children registered in DayBreak; Drop-in child care available for $7/family. We are not able to provide care for grade-schoolers.
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR? READ ON (all the way to the end) . . .
INFORMATION FOR CRAFTERS/BUSINESS OWNERS
Thank you for your interest in the Foothills Alliance Christmas Market. This year’s Christmas Market is on Thursday, November 29, 2018.
- Online registration begins September 4 here and is ongoing until registration is full and all tables are paid for. Registration deadline is November 28, 2018.
- Table fee: $30/table
As a vendor you have the option to reserve one of our tables in one of the main halls of the church (60 spots available) which have limited space (5′ or 6′ space). The other option is to bring your own table(s) or stands and have a larger spot in our gym. The cost is the same for either option.
- To secure registration, table fees must be paid within two weeks of receiving confirmation that you are an approved vendor; maximum of 2 tables per vendor. Your table reservation is not secure until you have paid for it. No refunds on late table cancellations after November 1, 2018. Cancellation with refund prior to November 1, 2018 is subject to a $10 fee.
- Payment is accepted through EventBrite. Upon approval of your table(s) request, you will receive an email with a payment link (and payment options). Payment is due within two weeks of this email to hold your table. If your payment is not received, your reserved spot will be released to other vendors.
- A 40-minute program is part of the Christmas Market agenda; there will be no selling during this time.
- Childcare is available from 9 a.m. – 12 noon: drop-in $7/mom; free for children already registered in DayBreak childcare.
- We allow one vendor of each home-based line or item, such as Mary Kay, Arbonne, etc.
- Table covers are not provided.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, cider, and goodies will be available.
- The church will be open for set-up at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018. Vendor set-up must be complete by 8:45 a.m.
Christmas Market Sales Ethics
- No high-pressure sales tactics.
- No soliciting customers for home parties.
- Please, no free draws.
- You may not use personal information from cheques to solicit customers after the event.
- Foothills Alliance has the right to refuse any vendor, based on items offered, before or during the event.
Thank you; we look forward to your participation in the Christmas Market!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact: Anita van de Poll at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please put “DayBreak Christmas Market” in email subject line.)
Map to Foothills Alliance Church: